The Best And Fastest Way To Remove Uric Acid Crystals And Stop Joint Pain And Gout
This article can reveal the best and fastest way to remove uric acid crystals and stop joint pain and gout. The gout is an issue that is seen in people who have digestion problems since the uric acid makes arthritis in the small bones and joints in the feet. Other gout effects are swelling and firmness of feet, also unbearable pain.
Bad waste removal is due to the uric acid in the joints of feet and this is the ongoing start of the gout itself.
Hiperuricemia is the term for excess uric acid in blood, and is common for gout patients. But, if you have hiperuricemia it does not mean you must have gout as well.
When the kidneys are not enough prepared to deal with this uric acid, some formations start in the joints and cause infections with many side effects. Still, no need to worry – we have many natural cures for prevention of such crystals due to uric acid.
HOW TO REMOVE SUCH ACID CRYSTALS
First, to see and stop this problem, change the lifestyle habits and include a good healthy diet. Eat more organic and raw foods, fish, meat, whole grains and veggies too. Avoid saturated fats and sugars and no alcohol!
In addition, drink more water and during the whole day too. This way you remove toxins easily and flush them faster. Also, the body is hydrated so you are healthier in general.
NATURAL SOLUTIONS FOR DEALING WITH THE GOUT:
- Baking soda– make a mix of ½ tsp baking soda and a lot of water. Drink this as often as you can.
- Lemon juice– this juice prevents formations of the gout uric acids. Have 1 glass water and crushed lemon inside. Drink it while hungry after waking up.
- Juice vinegar– this is great for good alkaline balance since it has malic acid. The malic acid removes the uric acid and flushes it out. Have one glass of water, 200 ml, and add 1 tbsp apple vinegar. Drink it 2 times per day before lunch and dinner.
- Curcuma– this spice’s flavor is excellent for the health since it is of turmeric. The curcuma soothes the kidneys and is an anti-infection agent.
- Pineapple– this fruit has bromelain and it acts like a painkiller. Also it is an anti-infection agent too.
- Flaxseed– these seeds help many medical issues and one of them is reducing to zero the bad uric acids.
We hope you find this article helpful and you share it. Thank you!